Sunday, September 14, 2008

Peeves

I hope you're all getting more action than I am... things sure have been slow around here recently.
So tell me, is there anything that just turns your switch right to off? What if he lets one rip right as he is going in for the kill? A sweat bead that drips right off into the small of your back (one too many times)? Those are a few that are usually mood killers... although it has been months now for me (we live 600 miles apart at the moment) and I am so desperate he could do just about anything and I would still feel like raping him.
In past relationships there have been times that I just wasn't that into it and anything could set me off. It could be a zit on the side of his neck that made me want to run. An ingrown hair on his thigh that made me gag (since some were so small they couldn't gag a fly). Yeah so what, women can be so shallow. We're always so concerned about being properly groomed (hairless, landing strip, silly shapes) and soft and clean but men certainly don't seem to give a crap half the time. You could serve it up Cruella DeVille style (half white, half black) and they wouldn't notice unless you said something like "so how does it look". He'd probably still blow it off as long as he feels all nice and cozy. There is just something about the feel of a woman they can't get enough of...
ANYWAY...
What turns you off?

3 comments:

Moan-A said...

I seriously don't know anymore. It's been 9 months for me and I LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND. *cries*

Bad Kitten said...

Usually, the ol'... "Babe, come suck me!" does it for me (@@). OMG, could you be any less romantic?? Do something HOT like pull my hair and push me against the wall; don't open your legs while being all frumpy and hairy man-like and spout out disgusting things like, "C-mon...I need the demons sucked outta me!" You mean slapped outta you! Men just don't get it. I want a movie-guy!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when after the end of a long day where both kids have whined/cried and I want nothing more than to sit on a couch and just relax, he comes to pounce and gets pissed that I don't want to be groped! I also hate the constant "i am horny" as if his being horny is enough for me to be interested. After reading here, I think I realize I must not have any sex drive...