Thursday, August 21, 2008

Introducing Moan-A

So let me introduce myself first off.. I shall post by the name Moan-A for I am no Lady and Nobody's Mistress, and yes Moan-A conjures up all sorts of wonderful and beautiful images. So onward we go....

On the topic of orgasms compared to the other two beautiful women who have posted before me, I suppose I was a late bloomer. I did not have my first real one of my own accord and not until I was 18 years old (I have since made up for this numerous times over). I believe that alot of that had to do with my past experience as a child and misfortunes with which I won't get into at this time. But at 18 years old I found myself in the hands of (and at the mercy of) a more experienced and much more skilled person than I have ever been with (No it wasn't Mistress K). Although I had been with my fair share of people before this point I had never acheived an orgasm. I didn't know that at the time because being with these other individuals still felt good, just not the "earth shattering, toe curling, rock you to the core" kind of feel good.

But yet here I found myself with this other individual in what I can only explain as the single most passionate experience of my life. It was on that night that I found out that you could feel love,anger,happiness, sadness,all wrapped into one ball of energy. I discovered all that sex had never been and knew that I had to have more... and more I had. And more experiences and more ways and more adventures than most people will ever have in their lives... and it's made me who I am today. And if you keep reading.. you shall learn more about the adventures I have been on. Stay tuned

Moan-A

No comments: