Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Diaries of a Dirty girl. I shall call myself Mistress K... not to be mysterious (and yes it is a little corny), but because I am out here in the open, it adds to the persona. That is half the fun of being a dirty girl. You can be Betty fucking Crocker in the kitchen... but you can be someone else entirely in the bedroom. If you have the right partner and the confidence to pull it off, the sky is the limit. If you don't, then you've come to the right place.

I too once knew only vanilla sex. Sure I'd given head (bleh, who came up with that name? Better than cunnilingus I suppose) and I'd received my fair amount of licks. BUT where was the passion? Where was that earth shattering, moan inducing, toe curling, eyes-rolling-in-the-back-of-my-head orgasm? Well, it was years in the making and now that I've been there I'll never go back.

Tricks of the trade? Well, I could teach a class. I still have plenty more to learn, but I have a very VERY willing subject. Now, let's get started...

Please be sure and take the polls that are posted. Please comment or leave stories on any post you have input on... and please, please email me your stories and questions. If it isn't something I can help on, I am sure there are more than a few readers who can. Sign it with your name or a moniker... whatever floats your boat (and they all need to be floated).

Talk soon,

Mistress K

No comments: